Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I get lip gloss off my cat's face?

I have a white cat and kissed his head with Prs pescriptives dark purple lip gloss on. Now he has lip marks and I don't think it looks cool! Its on a part of his face that I don't think he can wipe with his paws. Any suggestions?How can I get lip gloss off my cat's face?
just use a tissue, and it will wear off shortly, its not a big deal you know.How can I get lip gloss off my cat's face?
Baby wipes work very well!!! I knew this woman who would come over and kiss my dog with her big fat PURPLE lipstick, and I used a babywipe, and it came off. However, my dog ATE the babywipe when I was done. He's fine...
wipe it with warm water.
Battery acid will do wonders
Lmao at JConly.
It will wear off in no time.
You could try liquid baby soap on a warm, damp wash cloth. Make sure not to get it in his eyes. Then, rinse with a fresh warm, damp wash cloth. If it doesn't all come off, sooner or later, your cat will eventually get the rest of the lip gloss off his face.
use a wet towel and wipe it off while pinning him down so he doesnt run away. or just wait he can wipe it off himself. have u ever seen ur cat do that? lick his paws and then use the wettish paw to wipe his whole face? my cat cleans his whole face that way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting