Monday, June 21, 2010

What type of highlights, hair gloss, etc. should I get to bring out the color in my brunette hair?

My hair is light brown (not mousy) and it has subtle natural goldish highlights, but you can't really see them. What type of hair product will bring out the color?What type of highlights, hair gloss, etc. should I get to bring out the color in my brunette hair?
highlights- enhance the blonde and add honey blone highlighs and macth with your light brown for contrast.


shampoo- color me happy.


also wear light pink lip gloss and maybe a light blue blue or green eye shadow.What type of highlights, hair gloss, etc. should I get to bring out the color in my brunette hair?
Pantene, for brunettes
probably a light brown or caramel or something to brighten your highlights.
Pantene expressions for brunettes, i use it and it works wonders.
get highlights a few shades lighter than your natural hair color, do me a favor hunn, get them dome professionally, because at home kits, they always fail.
dont get any.
I am a brunette too


and I did some Herbal Esences Golden Highlights


and my hair looks soo good and healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting