Monday, June 21, 2010

How do i clean my coach wallet that has exploded lip gloss in it?

I have a coach wallet and my lip gloss exploded and i don't know what to do to get it out, i would rather ask someone before i ruin it.How do i clean my coach wallet that has exploded lip gloss in it?
well first take everything out and clean that first, then get a dry cloth to wipe the lipgloss off of the walet, then with a moist cloth, just water, and then wipe it with that to take the stickiness off of it


i hope i helpedHow do i clean my coach wallet that has exploded lip gloss in it?
If you've got the real deal, call the Coach company. High end fashion brands always have special products or tips to clean their merchandise.





www.coach.com


Go to Contact Us-%26gt;FAQ-%26gt;Product Quality, Care and Guarantee





Or call 1-888-262-6224





Good luck!
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting